The SMart Center offers a variety of services for children, teens, and adults via telehealth and in-person! We use Microsoft Teams to conduct our telehealth and virtual services which is also HIPAA compliant. Please peruse this page to find out if we can perform telehealth in your state or country.
If you don’t see your state listed, see below under ‘Virtual Services’ or, contact us if you would like to discuss what services are right for you and your family,
Telehealth Eligible Services:
- Individual treatment for Selective Mutism and other mental health challenges
- Follow-up consultations and weekly psychotherapy
- Assessments for Selective Mutism and other mental health challenges
- Virtual One-Day CommuniCamps
- Counseling/therapy for an array of mental health challenges (i.e. anxiety, depression, etc)
Pricing and full description of our services provided upon request.
Currently Eligible States (USA)*
- District of Columbia
- Massachusetts (Pending PSYPACT Legislation)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- North Dakota (PSYPACT Legislation Effective 8/1/2023)
- New York (Pending PSYPACT Legislation)
- Rhode Island (PSYPACT Legislation Effective 7/1/2023)
- South Carolina (Pending PSYPACT Legislation)
- Vermont (Pending PSYPACT Legislation)
- West Virginia
*According to medical licensure and/or PSYPACT.org
The following virtual services are available to all including non-patients and those who live in states or countries where we cannot perform telehealth.
- Selective Mutism Interview – Similar to a Selective Mutism Evaluation (SME), but for non-patients. Ideal for preparing for in-person CommuniCamp if unable to travel in advance for CommuniCamp and does not reside in approved telehealth state.
- Individualized Training & Coaching for Parents, School and Treatment Professionals.
- Individual weekly groups, such as, our guided play dates & get togethers!
- School-Based consultations and general training for educational staff
Reviews & Testimonials
“We felt like we were right in the office! Thank you Dr. E! So great to meet you! Our child is thriving after only a few consults with you! This is amazing since our daughter was in therapy for 5 yrs prior to meeting you. This is a dream come true for us!”
“We were not able to travel to the SMart Center but were thrilled to learn you offered Web consults. We were skeptical this may not be ideal for our son since he has a tough time opening up to people. Your down to earth personality (And showing off Mr. B, your pug) did wonders for Jason! We are well on our way and Jason is super proud of himself! Thank you for your dedication to our kids. We are eternally grateful.”