Let’s Chat! Book an exploratory call.
This complimentary 15 minute call will:
- Allow for questions – ask our informed staff any questions you have regarding our various treatment, testing, and consultation options
- Provide clarity – a personalized discussion will help put you in position to understand your options fully
- Provide next steps – By the end of the call, you will have a sense of how we can work together
When you’re ready, schedule an evaluation!
The Selective Mutism Evaluation (SME) is the first step to working with the SMart Center. This appointment will allow our team to get a deeper understanding of the patient’s history, current presentation and identify causes & contributing factors to SM. The SME is a pre-requisite to individual treatment, group treatment (i.e. CommuniCamp) and Assessment services.
Keep in Mind:
- If you are ready to begin Individual Treatment, please schedule along with your SME to get the ball rolling!
- If you live in a state or country where we are not licensed to perform telehealth, there are select virtual services we can offer. To learn more, please check out our Telehealth and Virtual Services.
Selective Mutism Evaluation Details:
- Participants: Clinician, Patient, and Parent(s) (for children/teens)
- Session Length: 60-90 minutes
- Location: Virtual or in-person
- Evaluation of pre-appointment forms
- Examination of history and current functioning
- Inventory of social communication anxiety
- Extensive Selective Mutism screening (diagnosis, if applicable)
- Review of recommended treatment options
- A comprehensive report