CommuniCamp™ Intensive Group Treatment & Parent Training Program
How to Join
If you are interested in joining one of our upcoming CommuniCamps, please fill out the CommuniCamp™ Interest Form.
New families must complete a Selective Mutism Evaluation (SME) or similar pre-camp appointment with a SMart Center clinician to formally assess each camper. The evaluation is meant to deepen our understanding of your child/teens’s unique social communication needs. From this, we can determine proper course of treatment and ideal group placement at CommuniCamp™. This will help foster a comfortable, fun, and therapeutic weekend.
For SMart Center families who have not been seen within the past 6+ months, a Follow-Up Consultation may be needed to reassess the child/teen’s social communication stage. Email us with any questions.
The SME includes:
- 1 to 1½ hours in length.
- Virtual or In-person (contingent on Telehealth state regulations); A Selective Mutism Interview can be done for those who reside in states or countries outside our telehealth network
- Allows our team to learn more about the individual’s presenting concerns, any previous testing/treatment, developmental
history, medical/psychiatric/family history, and the patient’s current social and academic functioning.
- A Selective Mutism screening is also included.
- Both the patient and parents participate in this session.
- A post-session brief written summary is included.
Selective Mutism Evaluation: $495
In-Person 3+ Day CommuniCamp™ Program: $1,995
$600 non-refundable deposit to secure seat (goes towards overall fee) and remaining balance due 30 days before camp
Are finances an obstacle to care? Apply here and see if your family qualifies for our SMart Center Financial Assistance Program.