Telehealth & Virtual Services
The SMart Center offers telehealth, coaching, and training for Selective Mutism, social anxiety, depression, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and more! We offer the following services via telehealth:
- Individual evaluations, initial treatment, and follow-up consultations for children, teens and adults with Selective Mutism
- Counseling and assessments for an array of mental health challenges for individuals of all ages
- Treatment groups for Selective Mutism, anxiety, depression, children, teens, parents, and school staff
- School-Based consultations and general training for educational staff
Once the COVID-19 Stay-at-home and Shelter-in-place restrictions are lifted, we will continue to offer online treatment to those in select states/countries and virtual support, coaching, and training to those living throughout the United States and abroad.
Please email our staff or call: (215)887-5748 to discuss your situation. We can then personalize to meet your needs!
Here are our typical options for families who are interested in support but live at a distance:
- Make a one-time visit to the SMart Center for your initial intensive program (either individual and/or group, CommuniCamp™) then utilize online training via web-conferencing once every 3-6 weeks!
- Schedule an initial virtual training and coaching session with one of our SM experts so that we can train and coach parents, school professionals, and/or treating professionals on ways to help a specific child/student with SM.
The SMart Center utilizes Microsoft Teams to conduct our telehealth and virtual services. This platform is a user-friendly video conferencing system that allows our staff to see and hear families through the computer or smart phone (mobile app available for iOS and Android). You’ll need a camera, speakers, and a microphone. It’s easy to use–we simply send you a meeting invitation, you click the link to join, and we are face-to-face! Microsoft Teams allows us to share documents such as handouts, charts, diagrams, videos, as well as goals/games during sessions.
Reviews & Testimonials
“We felt like we were right in the office! Thank you Dr. E! So great to meet you! Our child is thriving after only a few consults with you! This is amazing since our daughter was in therapy for 5 yrs prior to meeting you. This is a dream come true for us!”
“We were not able to travel to the SMart Center but were thrilled to learn you offered Web consults. We were skeptical this may not be ideal for our son since he has a tough time opening up to people. Your down to earth personality (And showing off Mr. B, your pug) did wonders for Jason! We are well on our way and Jason is super proud of himself! Thank you for your dedication to our kids. We are eternally grateful.”