School Based Services
Services within the school can be performed in multiple ways!
1. Patient evaluation - receive a full evaluation of your child
with suggestions for all areas of life, including school
accommodations/interventions. WebEx or Phone consultations can then be
done with school staff. To learn about our initial evaluations
2. "Ask the doc" consultation - This is a non-patient consultation where parents, school staff and/or treatment professionals have a question/answer session with our staff. This can be done via WebEx or Teleconference
3. On-site school evaluation SMart Center staff will present at the child's school, observe the
child, and meet with school personnel to discuss findings and suggest
school based accommodations and interventions.
If requested, our staff
--Be present for 504 and IEP meetings either at the school or via
--Assist and provide ongoing consultation services to the child within the school
School On-Site Evaluations include:
- Evaluation of Selective Mutism School Evaluation Form(c)
- Evaluation of brief Selective Mutism Comprehensive Diagnostic Questionnaire (SM-CDQ)
- Student observation
- Discussion with school staff regarding findings and
recommendations such as accommodations and interventions (ex., IEP or
- School Evaluation Report
Webinars and Workshops available!
For further information contact us