SMart Center Information for Teachers
Parents, teachers and children/teens are encouraged to update the SMart Center Team on a regular basis! This confidential information helps us understand and keep up with the treatment process between visits and provide recommendations! So, keep those updates coming!
Prior to a child’s initial and follow-up consultations, please fill out the following form:
- What is Selective Mutism? A Guide to Helping Parents, Educators and Treatment Professionals Understand Selective Mutism as a Social Communication Anxiety Disorder
- What is Social Communication Anxiety Treatment® or S-CAT® for Selective Mutism?
- The Social Communication BRIDGE®
- Selective Mutism Stages of Social Communication Comfort Scale (c)
- The Transitional Stage of Communication: The Missing Link in Treatment!
- Diet and Selective Mutism
- Books, Conference DVDs, CDs and Communication Products!
Interested in staff trainings (web or in-person), an on-site student evaluation or help developing a 504/IEP for a student? Click here.